THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Anatomyka’s digestive system is organised into the following organs and structures: Oral cavity, Pharynx, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small intestine, Large intestine, Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas. All organ regions, parts, and surfaces have been clearly labelled and sorted into their correct medical hierarchies.
– Fixed Parts/Surfaces headline bug
– Fixed the platysma and pyramidalis muscles
– Fixed small bugs in the search
– Added cross system feature
– Direct jump from list in the group panel to the requested model
– Automatic organ isolation while showing organ parts or surfaces
MALE GENITAL SYSTEM & URINARY SYSTEM
Anatomyka’s urinary and genital systems can be selected independently. For extra detail, many of its organs contain cross sections allowing you to explore their inner anatomy. Organ parts and structures are sorted into their proper hierarchies.
- Urinary system
- Male genital system
- Improved the Search functionality
- Improved the Colorize functionality
- Improved texture quality
– INSERTION/ORIGIN – You can now select every muscle and display it together with connected bones with highlighted insertion and origin regions (I/O). Most of I/O contain detailed description.
– INSERTION/ORIGIN MAP – We’ve mapped more than 1500 Insertion/Origin regions and painted them directly on every bone. IO map is now displayed with Insertion/Origin and once you make your selection you will see an isolated region with description and also related muscle (muscles are visible only to subscribers).
- COLORIZE YOUR ANATOMY WORLD! – In the muscle group and joints section you can colorize organs directly in the panel which will help you memorize and recognize them more effectively.
- Organs PIVOT – rotation of organs is now more effective. Now objects rotate around the center of the visible objects on screen- Phone UI – adjusted design for more effective work with the model
- Fixed small bugs in Parts and Surfaces
- Parts and surfaces now also contain Latin names
- Adjusted pins size and position
- Adjusted selection and colorize material
- Fixed organs names
- Even more accurate muscles to bones connection
- Fixed brief for structures in the hierarchy
- Selection material has now X-ray look and is visible through other organs
We launch public beta app for testing.
We want our application to be perfect. In this phase, our app will be thoroughly checked by a specified number of testers who correspond to our target audience.
The application will be released in stages. In the 1.0 release you can explore for FREE: all the app’s features and the skeletal system with descriptions, clinical notes, and all details of over 3000 parts, surfaces, and foramina. Learn about joints and muscles by trying our 5-day free version or subscribing. If our project is fully funded we plan to release all systems for free before the end of 2018.