THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Anatomyka’s digestive system is organised into the following organs and structures: Oral cavity, Pharynx, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small intestine, Large intestine, Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas. All organ regions, parts, and surfaces have been clearly labelled and sorted into their correct medical hierarchies.
– Fixed Parts/Surfaces headline bug
– Fixed the platysma and pyramidalis muscles
– Fixed small bugs in the search
– Added cross system feature
– Direct jump from list in the group panel to the requested model
– Automatic organ isolation while showing organ parts or surfaces